AD4

Monday, September 17, 2012

The Great Encounter...quick review

My lawd......I don't know what to make from last weekend. It was hella fun & I learned alot about actual "DJ Battling"...apparently its more about throwin shots via music rather than the actual music itself. Or at least that's what the crowd liked. People tell me I'm my biggest critic and I shouldn't be so hard on myself...but it is what it is.......

ANYWHO....here is the first vid that popped up from the battle. I know you can't hear all the songs cuz A) The monitors on-stage weren't all that and of course B) This was a Division 2, WSSU Ram recording lol...

But Big ups to DJ Louis V & DJ Diesel they held it down for WSSU





And then....my lil morning walk lol...i was hurtin lol


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Me

Me